Fill out your application here.
What is the Photography & PR Coordinator position?
Photography and PR Coordinator is an exciting new position for those interested in building their photography portfolio or PR resume. The Photographer & PR Coordinator will oversee taking daily pictures around the camp. They will also manage their program’s social media, weekly newsletters, and internal flyers.
Is this a full-time position or part-time?
At our larger programs (like Chaverim, Kesher, and Morasha), we are hiring for this job full time. At our smaller programs, this will be part time – an additional responsibility to your job as counselor.
Experience taking pictures with a professional camera.
Adept in social media.
Before the summer, there will be 2 Sunday group trainings – one for photography and the second for marketing/PR
1 individual meeting with supervisor.
- Post daily pictures of each participant on Campanion
- Send weekly newsletters to parents
- Regularly update our social media platforms
- Activity pictures
- Take group pictures – pre-Shabbat
- Make flyers or internal camp PR when relevant
- Upload all pictures to one central location
- Put together an end of summer slideshow/video
Limited spots available, so apply now!
For more information, please contact Yachad’s summer department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-613-8369.