Two sessions offered each night:
Session 1: 8:00pm-9:00pm EDT
Session 2: 9:00pm-10:00pm EDT
Click on the name of speakers in orange to see a bio.
To submit questions for any of the presenters ahead of time, click here.
Monday, May 18:
- Welcome and Intro: Avromie Adler
- Divrei Bracha: Rabbi Moshe Hauer
- Session 1: Keynote address: Topic: Emotional Struggles in Caring for Others
- Presenter: Charlie Harary
- Session 2: Technology: Functioning and Flourishing in the Era of the Coronavirus
- Presenter: Dr. Eli Shapiro
Tuesday, May 19
- Session 1: Finding Hashem in a World Full of Unknowns
- Session 2: I Was Stressed Before the Coronavirus: Now How Am I Doing?
Wednesday, May 20
- Divrei Bracha: Moishe Bane
- Session 1: Now That All My Children Are Home, How am I Balancing Their Behavioral Needs?
- Session 2: Let’s Disconnect: Activities for Time Away from the Electronics
Thursday, May 21
- Divrei Bracha: Mitch Aeder
- Session 1: Yachad Into the Future
- Session 2: Comedy by Eli Lebowicz
For further information on any of the sessions, please contact Batya Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org.