- Rayim Yachad Programming from 4-7PM Monday-Thursday
- Senior Yachad Programming Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 4:30-6:30PM
- Rayim Yachad Programming Mondays and Thursdays 4:30-6:30PM
- School and Shul Partnerships
- Yachad Van
- Basketball Coach and Sessions
- Dinner and Program
- Opportunity for HS students: Organize the Yachad Van for your school, come join us at the Mendel Balk Yachad Center, Join the Yachad Club, Yachad Sensitivity Training at your school
What is The Mendel Balk Yachad Adult Community Center?
The Mendel Balk Yachad Center (MBYC) offers social and educational programs for individuals with disabilities who have special needs, where they can enjoy a “home away from home” experience. Our participants will enjoy Yachad activities at the Center, where they can spend quality time with peers, doing the things they like to do in an environment where they feel accepted, loved and included.
The Center is open Monday through Thursday evenings, offering a multitude of opportunities for Yachad participants to unwind and socialize. All programs will include dinner, fostering a family style dining experience. Workshop activities include art, improv, basketball lessons, STEM, etc.
The Mendel Balk Yachad Center provides creative programming for Yachad participants and community members! Our doors are open to high school and college students who want to engage in meaningful programs, paving the way for them to become involved in the organization for many years.
Transportation is available home from the Center to areas around New Jersey.
The Mendel Balk Yachad Adult Community Center, located at 259 Cedar Lane is open:
Rayim Yachad: Monday-Thursday 4-7PM
Senior Yachad: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 4:30-6:30PM
Junior Yachad: Monday and Thursday 4:30-6:30PM