A new 15 week series about personal growth and life skills for adults with disabilities
START LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
This weekly series is led by experienced social worker Shifrah Marcus. It aims to develop qualities of self reliance, resilience and personal growth.
Topics and life hacks include:
- Be true to yourself
- managing your money and online banking
- creating healthy & tasty meals
- express yourself in words and actions
- kitchen life hacks
- planning and setting goals
- maintaining healthy relationships
- conflict resolution
- amazing tips & tricks
Includes a Kosher dinner
September: 12, 19, 26
October: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
November: 7, 14, 21
December: 5, 12, 19, 26
Cost is $150 for the series.
Upcoming in this series
- Thursday, January 23rd at 6:00 PM
- Thursday, January 30th at 6:00 PM