Registration is now closed.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
During the seven sessions scheduled for the fall, the SHAS Yachad Club members will commit to participate in the after school club sessions on the designated Mondays as well as at least two community-based Yachad programs between September and December. The group members and parents will receive a listing (with dates and times) of eligible local and regional programs that SHAS Yachad Club members can attend. These will include:
- Apple picking
- The regional sukkah party
- Treetop Adventures family program (South Area)
- The Sharon Shabbaton (South Area)
- Thanksgiving Chesed project family program (South Area)
- Family bowling program (South Area)
- The regional children's Chanukah party.