North Shore Coordinator, New England Yachad
As North Shore Children’s Outreach Coordinator, New England Yachad, this position is responsible, under the direction of the Director, NE Yachad, to assist in the development of programming to implement the goals of the organization, program promotion, events/outreach coordination, and various tasks.
- Working with families, synagogues and day schools
- Recruiting teen peer participants
- Outreach and support to families
- Planning events
- Staff support to Yachad Buddies at the JCC
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year of experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of social services and working with people with disabilities.
- Experience working with Yachad preferred
- Experience with principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, and training.
- Experience and knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, leadership technique, coordination of people and resources.
For more information, or to submit your resume, contact Liz Offen.