Yachad, as part of the OU's Project Community, is excited to announce the Summer b'Yachad at the Park Series. Summer b'Yachad at the Park is a new summer initiative where 1-2 Yachad staff will have an activity with 8-9 other members for 45 minutes to an hour. This is an opportunity to have fun and safe interaction with friends while doing activities including playing games, enjoying music, and doing crafts, and more! This program is approximately ten weeks long, and the cost is for the entire series sign-up. As part of the enrollment process guardians must agree to the following and help the Yachad participant understand these policies.All rules below must be strictly adhered to. Violation of the policies may result in the staff leaving the premises and/or not being able to return and terminating the Yachad member's participation in the program.
- The guardian will attest every week as to the health status of the Yachad participant(s) and their household members.
- The guardian will notify Yachad staff immediately if the Yachad member or anyone in the household exhibits illness or any signs of Covid. See the other email for the list.
- Yachad staff will not help with toileting or any personal needs of the participant(s)
- There will be no physical contact between the participant(s) and Yachad staff.
- Staff and participant(s) will remain a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times; if space allows staff will remain 8-10 feet apart from the Yachad participants.
- If for some reason the staff and participant are closer than 6 feet masks must be worn by all parties at all times.
As part of registration for this program the following link must be filled out. https://pc20.org/yachad-summer-waivers/ No one will be permitted to partake in this program without completing the waiver forms found in the link.
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19. If you or your child or guardianee is accepted into the Backyard Buddies Program you are consenting to notify us right away if the Yachad participant or anyone in his/her household has any of these symptoms. You will also be asked to review the same list of symptoms and attest each week prior to the visit by Yachad staff, that none are present in the Yachad participant:
- Contact with anyone that has diagnosed or suspected COVID-19 virus infection
- Fever or chills in the last 21 days
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting or stomach ache
- Flu like symptoms
We look forward to a meaningful summer and welcome your participation in Project Community 2020.