The National Association of Day Schools Serving Exceptional Children (NADSEC) is an association of yeshivot and day schools across the United States and Canada providing programs for students with varying special needs.
Schools service students with:
- Mild to Moderate Learning Disabilities
- Asperger’s and the Autistic Spectrum
- Hearing Impairment
- Visual Impairment
- Mobility Impairment
- Developmental Disabilities
We offer the following services:
- Resource Guide of programs throughout the United States and Canada for families looking for the appropriate educational setting for their child
- Staff development opportunities
- Shared curriculum materials and guides
- Networking for both schools and families
For more information or participation, please contact Batya Jacob, Coordinator at 212-613-8127, 551-404-4447, or email@example.com.